Release 5.6a for Sage Classic and Sage Premier is now available for download from the Sage Portal
This is a mandatory update for all users.
NOTE: RSA Legislative changes for the 2021-2022 Tax Year have been implemented. If you have already entered travel transactions before updating to the current release, the rate per kilometer will have been calculated at R3.98. Delete these transactions and recapture them to apply the reduced rate R3.82/km.
The following items are included in this release:
RSA: Tax Related Changes Affecting the SystemTax Table Changes 2021/2022
- Subsistence Allowances and Advances
- Table for Calculation of Rate per km/Travel Allowance
- Low or Interest-Free Loans/Debts
- Cumulative Exemption for Retirement Fund Benefits and Severance Benefits
- Value of ‘B’ in the Residential Accommodation Fringe Benefit Calculation
- PAYE Withholding on Annuities/Pension
- Reimbursements/Advances for Business Travel on Day Trips
- Exempt Bursaries/Scholarships
Please refer to the Release Notes for all the changes included in this update
Frequently asked questions: