The Renewal code will determine the number of employees to be added on the payroll, modules licensed and the registration date. When a new code is generated, you will need to update the renewal code.
NOTE: For steps to generate a renewal code on the Sage Portal, click here.
Step 1 - Access you payroll and ensure you are on the latest release
- When you access your system, the version of your payroll will reflect on the top-right of the Company Listing screen
- Click here to view the latest version of your payroll application
Step 2 - Access the Renewal screen to update the new code
- On the Company Listing Screen, click on the Renewal icon
- If the code appears automatically, you can click on Continue for the new renewal code to apply. The system will always retrieve the latest code available.
- If the code does not appear in the block:
- Copy the full code as received on your email,
- Paste the code in the block.
- Click on Continue to apply the code
Step 3 - Review the registration details
- Ensure that the following is correct:
- Site Code
- Maximum Amount of Employees (live employees allowed to be added to the system)
- Registration Expiry Date (until which calendar month you can start a new pay period)
- License Modules
NOTE: If the renewal details are incorrect, please contact the Sage Renewals team.