The Sage Portal (https://portal.sage.co.za/shp/) replaces the original Customer Zones, and will allow users to:
- Manage Account details (view profile, updated detail, add/remove users etc)
- View your statements and any outstanding balances
- Pay online
- Generate updated software license codes
- Download the latest application software
- View Frequently Asked Question articles
- Access Support resources
- Upload and download data submitted for investigations
- View submitted cases
If you used the original Customer Zone, you would be able to access it without a password.
As a new security feature, each user will need to create a new password to be able to log into the Sage Portal.
When you access the Sage Portal, you will be required to enter the following information:
- Site Code (your account number with Sage)
- Your email address (registered with Sage)
- Your password
Once completed, click on Sign in to access the Sage Portal.
If you do not have a password yet or forgot your password, you can select Reset Password to generate or change your password:
- Enter you Site Code and Email Address
- If the Site Code and/or email address is incorrect or was not registered with Sage, you will receive the following onscreen notification:
- You will receive a link on your registered email address with Sage, to reset your password.
NOTE: If you received the email with the reset link in your Junk or Spam folder, move it to your Inbox before accessing the link.
Once completed, you will be able to login to the Sage Portal to access all functionalities.
TIP: If you did not receive an email with a link to reset your password, click here for more information