The Renewal code will determine the number of employees to be added on the payroll, modules licensed and the registration date. When a new code is generated, you will need to update the renewal code.
NOTE: For steps to generate a renewal code on the Sage Customer Portal, click here.
You updated licence code will automatically be updated when you launch you payroll subscription.
We recommend that you review the following:
- Maximum Amount of Employees (live employees allowed to be added to the system)
- Available at the bottom of the Company Listing screen
- Registration Expiry Date (until which calendar month you can start a new pay period)
- The expiry date will reflect at the top-right of the Company Listing screen
- License Modules
- From the Company Listing screen, click on Options, and select Licensed Modules
NOTE: If the renewal details are incorrect, please contact the Sage Renewals team.