There are various errors that could populate if the reimbursive travel transactions and the financial value on the payslip do not reconcile YTD. This could require that the transactions be deleted and a take-on done.
- You will need to invite a consultant to access your system to assist with the deleting of the transactions.
- Prior to deleting the transcations, from the main screen of the company go to History>Reports>Reimbursive Travel
- Print all months and include terminations. Use this report as it will list all transactions needed to do the take-on
- Once you have gained the respective access, for each impacted employee, go to their payslip screen and click on the RT button. Click on the delete button and you will have an option to delete all transactions. After all transactions have been deleted for all employees, you can proceed to load each transaction again as per the report you printed.
- Depending on how you process reimbursive travel, you will either need to process the transactions from the payslip by clicking in the amount column on the reimbursive travel line, or by capturing the transactions on the actual RT screen.
- If you are doing a YTD take-on, remember to load a contra entry as a deduction as we do not want to pay the employee for these transactions again
- Click here for a guidelines document on how to create the Takeon file
NOTE: Our Support Team can only assist to delete the transactions and do not assist with the take-on process. If you require assistance with the take-on, you will need to book a consultation with your Professional Services Consultant.