How do I process a Payroll Run on Sage Pastel Payroll & HR, in order to print my Payslips?
- Go to Process… Payroll Run
- Select Next
- On the Select a Payroll Run Option, select to type of Payroll Run you wish to perform:
- Perform the final calculation and Payslip printing simultaneously (this will revert all your payslips to processed, and it will open up your default printer to print the payslips for the employees)
- Perform the final calculation without printing the payslips (This will revert all your payslips to processed, nothing will print or be emailed).
- Print Payslips only (This will be if you did a payroll run previously without printing the payslips, or if you need to re-print the payslips)
- Email Payslips (You will have to have processed employees to do this, so the payroll run should have been done to change the status to Processed)
- Self Service Payslips (This is only available to Self Service clients and this will upload the payslips to the Self Service website.You will have to have processed employees to do this, so the payroll run should have been done to change the status to Processed)
- We suggest you perform the final Calculation without printing the payslips, to run your reports and ensure all values where processed correctly.
- Select Filter to select your employees.
- On the Employee Filter, ensure that all the relevant employees are reflecting under Employees to Process field.
- Select OK
- Select Next on the Select a Payroll Run Option screen
- Select Process
- Select Finish on the Operation complete screen