[email protected]: Where do I download [email protected] in order to install it?
- You will have to download the latest version of [email protected] from the SARS Website (if the website asks you to use adobe flash, you will need to click on the link in order to see the web page).
- In the middle of the page, more to the right hand side is a big block labelled“Download for Windows” click on this block.
- There will be a pop up message, please read through it carefully and click on yes if you have taken note of the warnings and wish to continue (If you select no you will not be able to continue with the process).
- It will redirect you to the download screen where you will have to fill out the following information:
- PAYE Registration No., Reference No.,
- Telephone No., Email Address.
- Read through the license agreement and tick “I agree” if you agree to the Licence agreement and click on Proceed.
- A download screen will pop up and ask you where you want to save the file to. Select where you want to save the file to (eg. Desktop). The file is about 101MB in size and can take some time to download.
- The file that gets downloaded will be in Zip format, you will have to extract this file (Right-click on the Setup_EMP_WIN.zip file, click on Extract all and extract it to the same directory).
- You will now have an unzipped folder. Open it up and you will have a Setup Employer exe in the folder.
- Click on Next on the Welcome screen
- Read Terms And Conditions and if you accept them check the I accept and click on Next
- Read the warning and say Ok
- If a message comes up saying your version of Java is not correct, click on yes to install the required version (a Java Install wizard will pop up follow the wizard to install)
- The file will Run and you can click on Install.
NOTE: For more details on this install, refer to the [email protected] guide for initial install and updating information. (Page 10 to 13).