TIP: Our Video can be viewed here.
CAUTION: In order to do export your electronic certificates for Year End, you will have to be in the Year End Period. The Certificates generated in the February Period will show the values for the Bi-Annual Period.
NOTE: If you have already rolled into the Year End period you will need to open your copy company that will be in the year end period.
- Click on Utility...System Status and make you are in the Year End Period.
- Make sure that your Exception report is still clear.
- Click on View.
- Click on Statutory reports.
- Select IRP5/IT3a electronic certificates.
- On the filter screen make sure that all employees names are on the right-hand side (Under employees to process) and click OK.
- In the first certificate number field, enter 20000001.
CAUTION: If you have more than one company in Payroll with the same PAYE number, it is important that you change the first certificate number for the companies that follow. As and Example, Company A, Company B and Company C all 3 have the same PAYE number. You generate Company A with a first Certificate number of 20000001,Company B with a first certificate number of 30000001 and Company C with a first certificate number of 40000001.
- Select the print Status as Final Print
- Select the drive you want to save it to (only files saved on the local disk C can be imported).
- Select a file destination in this drive to save your file to (It usually defaults to your company directory) and make sure you make a note of this location.
NOTE: The file will by default be saved to the Company directory in the C:\Payroll directory. The file will be called IRP5.22
TIP: Remember you can stay on track by watching our video here: