Certain employees need to be excluded from the OID report. Persons excluded by the Act:
* A person employed by the State to perform military service.
* A member of the Permanent Force of the South African Defense Force.
* A member of the South African Police Force.
* A person who contracts for the carrying out of work and himself engages other persons to perform such work.
* A domestic worker employed in a private household.
On the Navigation Pane
Expand Employee Management
Double-click on Employee
Click on the applicable Employee
Click on Employee Detail
Click Detail tab
Click Statutory definition
Select OID Report Option