In this article we will demonstrate how to check the integrity of your company dataset in Sage 50cloud Pastel Accounting.
You use this function to ensure that there are no errors in your dataset. Should any errors be found you may need to have these corrected as soon as possible.
Follow the steps on the below video to run the Data Integrity
- Select File > Data integrity
- Select Next once a backup has been made
- Select the option Verify the Data Only
- Select Process
- Once the process is complete there should not be an error report
- Should you receive an error report, you will need to contact the Support Department to book your data in for a datafix email [email protected] or use the in app chat option. The errors unfortunately can only be fixed by the Datafix team in Sage and the Pastel Certified Resellers\Dealers